Beginning with Friday, there will be free dental care screenings offered at the fair in Springfield, Ill.
The fair will begin on Friday and will run up until August 19, so the parents do have sufficient time to decide and take their tiny ones to the free dental screenings.
School will begin quite soon, and kids should begin the new year with a healthy and bright smile.
Unfortunately, there are just too many kids struggling with oral health complications in the US, mainly because of the lack of money and proper dental insurance.
Even the state laws state that kids starting Kindergarten, and those starting 2nd and 6th grades must have thorough dental examinations before the school starts in the fall.
Because of dental related complications, the kids in the US lose as many as 51 million hours of school time, several studies have shown.
The dental screenings will be offered by volunteers at the Wellness on Wheels free mobile dental health van.
These free dental services will be offered starting with 10am and up until 3pm every day, while the fair lasts.
Annual dental checkups for kids are extremely important, so make sure to take your tiny one to the fair next week.
Join our page on Facebook to know about latest dental tips and news, free/affordable dental care opportunities!
Categories: Free Dental Work
- Obama pitches new health care law in California
- N.S. posts C. difficile rates from health districts
- Some unions now angry about health care overhaul
- GOP hopes IRS scandal will snag health care law
- Health Insurance: Star Health Cardiac Care
- On Mother's Day, Preserve Tradition and Health
- New home health care pilot project announced for Alberta heart failure patients
- Simpler forms for health care coverage debut
- Health Canada, provinces declined to regulate firm that supplied diluted drugs
- How technology can tackle long-term health challenges